Lesterlighting UV disinfection lamps are:
(1) Ordinary straight tube hot cathode low-pressure mercury ultraviolet disinfection lamp. The lamp tube is made of quartz glass or other glass with high ultraviolet transmittance, and the power is 40W, 30W, 20W, 15W, etc. The intensity of 253.7mm ultraviolet radiation (measured at a distance of 1m without a reflector) is required for the new lamp shipped from the factory: power> 30W lamp, intensity ≥90Wcm2, (≥100W / cm2 in the hospital infection management specification issued in 2000), Lamps with power> 20W, intensity ≥60μW / cm2; lamps with power 15W, intensity ≥20W / cm2; because this lamp radiates 253.7mm ultraviolet rays, it also radiates a part of 184.9nm ultraviolet rays, so it can produce ozone.
(2) High-intensity ultraviolet disinfection lamp. The intensity of 253.7mm ultraviolet radiation (measured at a vertical distance of 1m from the center of the lamp tube) is required to be a power 30W lamp,> 170μW / cm2; 11W lamp,> 40μW / cm2.
3) Low ozone ultraviolet disinfection lamp. It is also a hot cathode low-pressure mercury lamp, which can be a true tube type or H type. Due to the special process and lamp material, the ozone output is very low, and the ozone output is required to be <1mg / h
(4) Ultraviolet air sterilizer. Made with low ozone ultraviolet germicidal lamp, can be used for indoor air disinfection under manned conditions
(5) Ultraviolet surface sterilizer. Made with low ozone high intensity ultraviolet germicidal lamp, so that it can quickly achieve satisfactory disinfection effect
(6) Ultraviolet disinfection box. It is manufactured by high ozone high intensity ultraviolet sterilization or straight tube high ozone ultraviolet ray. On the one hand, it uses the synergistic sterilization effect of ultraviolet and ozone, and on the other hand, it uses ozone to disinfect the parts that are not irradiated by ultraviolet rays.