Specification for outdoor wall lights with sensor:
-- solar panel:5.5V/3.5W
-- LED:0.2W 28lm(SMD2835*60)
-- LED light:white
-- battery:Lithium iron phosphate battery 5000Mah
-- Shell color:white and black
-- output power:3.7V/9W
-- sensing distance:5-12m
-- remote control distance:2-3m
-- sensing angle:more than 120 degree
Working mode for outdoor wall lights with sensor:
(you can use the on/off button or the remote controller to turn on/off and change modes)
1. when pressing the on/off button for about 3-5 senconds it will go to the first mode:when people come around, it will be strong bright,15 seconds after people gone,it will be dim light
2. pressing again,the second mode:when people come around,it will be strong bright,15 seconds after people gone,it will off.
3. pressing again to the third mode:turn on automatically at night and after 5 hours it will be off automatically.the brightness will be 60% of the strong bright.
4. pressing again to the fouth mode(smart mode):when more than 60% electricity,it will be go into the third mode,when less than 60% electricity,it will be go into the power saving mode.the three indicating light will be on at the same time.
5. pressing again to the fifth mode(emergency lighting mode):after strong lighting for 1 hour,it will be off automatically. the three indicating light will on and flashing at the same time.
6. pressing again,the solar light will be off.